The Firing Pin, located outside of Clovis, New Mexico and just next door to Cannon Air Force Base, offers firearms expertise, training, and comfortable indoor shooting. Our facilities make use of state-of-the-art features to make your shooting experience comfortable, family-friendly, and affordable.
- 16 well-lit lanes, each 25 yards long, capable of handling firearms up to .50 BMG caliber
- Full-service firearms store
- Handicap accessible
- Unique range ventilation system that maintains a comfortable temperature year round, changing out the air in the entire shooting bay every 45 seconds for a clean, healthy experience.
- The finest industry shooting stalls, built to ensure each shooter stays safe and comfortable
- Steel safety baffles that make certain all bullets stay within the confines of the range structure
- Acoustic wall system to reduce noise and reverberation
- Electronic, automated target retrieval system
- State of the art simulator, for a fun experience for all levels of training
- Full array of rental firearms
- Comprehensive gunsmith services
Shooting Range Daily Fees
- Adult: $18/day
- 2nd Adult, same lane: $10/day
- Teens (13-17 years old): $5/day
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Kids (8-12 years old): free with paying parent or guardian
- Active or Retired Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Educator/College Student: $15/day
The Firing Pin can accommodate parties, catered events, and special requests. Contact us to reserve your space!
Gun Rental Fees
- Handguns: $10
- Rifles: $15
- Full Auto AR: $30
Free rentals every Monday thru Thursday from 10 AM to 4 PM. Try before you buy! Try as many rentals as you like with no time limit.